Packages + Rates
Virginia Street Design was founded on the principle that there is a way to bring honesty and transparency to an otherwise murky industry. In that spirit, Virginia offers prospective clients a free one-hour consultation, before anyone signs on the dotted line. She views this introductory meeting as a fact-finding mission, from which she gleans the information needed to develop an accurate estimate for her project fees.
With the exception of Retainer Services arranged with clients, the following process applies to all Virginia Street Design LLC projects. Half of each project’s fees are invoiced at the project’s inception, and the remaining balance is collected upon the project’s completion. Throughout the project, product purchases made on behalf of clients are invoiced separately at a penny-for-penny rate of reimbursement. There are no mark-ups and no surprises.
Packages + Rates
Closet + Pantry Management
Some closets get the “out of sight, out of mind” status, but for those closets that clients have to encounter everyday, Virginia’s particular brand of organized means that everything that needs to be accessed has a place to stay. And, for those clients who want the extra help, she maintains closets and pantries on a quarterly and monthly basis, ensuring that clothes (you know – the ones on top of your shoes that need to go to Goodwill) actually make it to Goodwill, and that the Chili ingredients from five years ago don’t go into this year’s Chili.
- Ongoing Organizational Support*
- Development of Organizational Strategy
- Organizational Product Sourcing & Research
- In-Home Organizational Lifestyle Assessment
- In-Home Implementation of Organizational Strategy
- The “Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus…” Clause: All clean and accessible clothes get a fresh airing, folding and hanging treatment. Closet and pantry surfaces get dusted, cleaned and vacuumed. The fruits of any purging efforts are bagged and recycled or disposed of properly. And, any changes in storage location of clothes or food items are denoted in a final accounting section of the Organizational Strategy document, so clients know exactly where everything is!
*This part of the package is offered as part of the quarterly and monthly retainer services. It is not included in the One-Time Visit package.
- $400/closet – One-Time Visit
- $350/closet – Quarterly Visits
- $250/closet – Monthly Visits
*Package rates do not include the cost of organizational tools and products purchased on behalf of the client.
BACK ON UP
Whole Home Inventory Services
The Lowcountry is one of the most beautiful places to live, but that geography attracts hurricanes, random deluges & other threats to homeowners, and you just never know when you could find yourself filing a home insurance claim. Using HomeZada’s secure digital home profiling software, Virginia does all the grunt work. Photo-cataloguing each and every piece of property inside your home, she creates a virtual whole home inventory, which homeowners can then manage and update on their own. HomeZada’s suite of digital home maintenance tools lends lasting value to this uber practical package.
- Access to HomeZada’s suite of digital home maintenance tools
- Free subscription to HomeZada Premium for one (1) year*
- Whole Home Inventory – Includes a digital home profile of photos, property descriptions and interior mapping of property
*After the first year, clients can choose to continue their Homezada Premium subscription at an additional cost, or they can continue at no additional cost with the basic version of home inventory management. Clients ALWAYS have access to the original Whole Home Inventory developed and produced by Virginia Street Design LLC.
For the average amount of interior property, this package is offered at $0.35/sqft, and is determined by the home’s whole square footage. In cases of extreme minimalism, a lower rate is applied. In cases of extreme excess, a higher rate is applied.
BACK ON UP
Construction + Renovation Services
When clients need someone to be their eyes and ears on a project, develop logistics and coordinate product sourcing and procurement, Virginia liaises with contractors and vendors to move projects along efficiently. With thorough development of project progression inventories, adherence to timelines and consistent communication between clients, contractors and vendors, Virginia offers her clients something very rarely found in the construction industry – peace of mind.
Learn more about Virginia’s Approach to Construction!
- Home Lifestyle Assessments
- Product Research & Sourcing
- Logistics & Product Procurement
- Homeowner Advocacy & Support
- Project Oversight & Timeline Management
Package rates are completely dependent on project scope, and are tailored to meet a variety of homeowner needs. For that reason, rates vary widely, but for budgeting purposes, the following are a few examples of relative package rates:
- $800-$5,000 – Home Improvement Project with a 1-3 month project completion target
- $1,000-$9,000 – Renovation Project with a 1-5 month project completion target
- $10,000 and up – New Construction with a 9-18 month project completion target
When a client prefers a fixed rate over the course of the project, Virginia’s retainer services are tailored to fit the exact needs of the client. Once the project scope is clearly defined, a retainer fee is determined and instated for the complete duration of the project. Retainer services start at $100/month.
BACK ON UP
Seasonal Home Styling + Organization
When family’s coming and the minutes set aside for preparation seem to vanish, Virginia’s home styling and organizing packages save the day and her clients’ sanity. Specializing in pre- and post-holiday organization, Virginia works to set clients up for success in the following year as well.
- Holiday Lifestyle Assessment
- In-Home Styling & Organization
- Post-Season Inventory & Organization
- $300 – Spring, Summer & Fall Holidays – up to six (6) hours, typically split between two (2) days
- $500 – Thanksgiving – up to six (6) hours, typically split between two (2) days
- $700 – Thanksgiving – up to ten (10) hours, typically split between three (3) days
- $600 – Christmas – up to six (6) hours, typically split between two (2) days
- $1,200 – Christmas – up to fourteen (14) hours, typically split between four (4) days
BACK ON UP
Color Casting for Homeowners + Builders
It’s hard enough to narrow down the playing field, when it comes to choosing the colors that will grace your home’s walls, let alone making a decision in a timely manner. What’s worse is this pesky little myth that gets thrown around in moments of frustration and indecision: “Well, if we don’t like it, we can always just paint over it.” Technically, that’s true. You can paint over anything, but who wants to do that? Whether you’ve decided to don your own coveralls, or you’re planning on hiring someone else to don theirs, getting the color right the first time is not only fiscal-friendly – it’s better for the environment and easier on your nerves!
- Color Casting Lifestyle Assessment
- Color Composite Report Document
- 14″x18″ Painted & Labeled Color Boards
- $200 – Four (4) color boards
- $375 – Eight (8) color boards
- $550 – Twelve (12) color boards
*Color boards can be added on to any package at $50/board.
BACK ON UP
Product Sourcing for Homeowners + Builders
Decisions, decisions, decisions. There comes a time in even the smallest renovation project, when a homeowner makes his or her last good decision. After that point, decisions are many times made on-site, in a hurry and without much research or thought as to how that decision will affect the rest of the project. The Product Sourcing package remedies this situation with Product Sourcing Inventories that follow the construction timeline. The idea is, at its heart, based on the organizational philosophy of breaking large projects into smaller, more manageable tasks. This type of project coordination is crucial, if homeowners desire to keep the decision-making fatigue at bay. Virginia can’t promise that her clients won’t get tired of all of the decisions, but she can promise that the seemingly inconsequential decisions won’t get lost in the mix. And, when the inevitable doubt that follows any decision starts knocking on the door, every decision made will have research and reasoning to bolster clients’ resolve.
- Virtual & On-site Product Sourcing & Research
- Pre-Sourcing & Post-Sourcing Meetings
- Home Lifestyle Assessment
- Product Procurement
- Vendor Site Visits
Package rates are completely dependent on project scope, and can be tailored to meet as few products as one (1) and as many as every single fixture and accessory in a home. For that reason, rates vary widely, but for budgeting purposes, the following are a few examples of relative package rates:
- $500-$1,000 – Home Improvement Project with a 1-3 month project completion target
- $800-$5,000 – Renovation Project with a 1-5 month project completion target
- $3,000 and up – New Construction with a 9-18 month project completion target
*Package fees do not include the cost of the products sourced.